...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year - New Beginings :))

Several days ago I received mail in my Etsy mailbox. 
Sweet Lady Anna from Annuk Creations gave me a virtual gift! :) 
It is Stylish Blogger Award. How Cool is that? That was such a nice surprise. 
Thank you so much Anna ! :)) 



So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award!

So here is 7 things about me --> 
1) I am absolutely Positive thinking and minded person. And I know that ALL IS WELL. :)
2) I am 100% Cat lover. And I still can't figure out, why I don't have one? Hmmmm... 
3) I don't like Winter. At all.. Someday I want to live somewhere in South. Somewhere with a palm trees and warm see.
4) I am Coffee Addicted. Smell and taste of coffee is my aphrodisiac. Mmmmmm... 
5) I create things since I can remember my self. 
6) I LOVE to sing. I sing by my self all the time. Probably it sounds not-so-good but somehow I don't care what other people think. :)
7) I am happy that Līga from FiligreeCreations showed me Etsy. Now I am Etsy addicted too! ;)


And Here are 9 Stylish Blogs that I LOVE -->
1) Happyment
2) Nancy van den Boom 
3) Sweedebie
4) MGMart
5) The House of Mouse
6) Helmitarha
7) Relydesign
8) Ethereal Flowers
9) FiligreeCreations

5 comments:

  1. Dear Solvita :) it's a pleasure to share the Award with you! You have such a colorful and happy blog, you really deserve it!
    Lovely things to know about you (that's my favorite part about the Award ;) LOL!)! From point 1 to 5 we are like twins ;)!!! But I DO have a cat (time to have one too Sole :)))!
    It's so lovely to see the Award "traveling" to other lovely bloggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anna! :)
    You gave me reason for another BIG smile! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear Sole! xo
    I have to hear you singing! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. :=D we have a lot of things in common :=D
    thanks a lot for choosing me and my blog it's really appreciated :=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. get a cat!! now!!! XD or maybe you can baby sit mine when he does the brat. will you? please? *puppy eyes*

    will find our place in the sun my dear! where no winter exists, nor heavy summer. i'm still searching, but i'll find it!! >.<

    ok i go to write my post, but will publish it tomorrow, since i had already made a post today and i can't crowd up my blog, it might collapse XD

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails