...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Awwwwwwwwww... :))

Feedback about my badges:



>>Be still my beating heart! Perfection! Arrived very quickly, beautifully packaged, and when I opened the parcel so much love flowed out of it :-) It is clear that Solvita creates her wonderful little buttons with so much care and joy, the result are little pieces of gorgeousness that bring a huge smile to my face! I am so glad to own some of your lovely buttons, dear Sole, thank you so much for everything :-) The sweetest Etsy seller I know! xxxx <<

For THAT KIND of Heart-warming words is worth to Live and Create!! :))
I am Thank full, that I have virtually met you, Naomi (The House of  Mouse)! Thank you! xoxox

3 comments:

  1. :-)))))))
    And I am thankful that I have virtually met you too, my dear. You brighten my life! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for both of you, dearies!
    Sole, your pins are awesome! And you are awesome, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... You, Girls, are Mega Awesome! :))
    (((((GROUP HUG))))
    (Sole spreading some LOVE in the Air!)

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails