...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meet my new Best Frend!

One Day I won something. 
I did not knew what I won.
Today I got my Surprise.
I opened small package with the name RUDU on it and there it was.. 
My NEW BFF (Best Frend Forever as Paris H. says.. ) 


That was a LOVE at first sight! It is impossible not to LOVE him. 
All I could say was: Awwwwwwwwww!! It is so Cute! 
(I am still smiling :D )
And I still don't understand, how RUDU knew that Rabbit is the right friend for me??
Hmmmmmm... 


Please visit RUDU's Etsy shop! Maybe you to will find your BFF! :D

P.S. Special THANKS to Rudus little son. He has that lucky hand that pulled out my name!

3 comments:

  1. Oh......he is awful cute, I am so jealous!!!! He'll be so happy at your home! I know you take good care of this lovely bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! cuteness overload!! :)) lucky you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails