...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

Yes, unfortunately, my Creative Muse has left me in an unknown direction.
She is absent-minded girl. She disappeared a few weeks ago and I still haven't seen her.
I tried to work without her, but nothing came out of it.
The only thing what is on my Desk.... is a Mess..


So, There is my Wednesday Wisdom:
Don't do anything without your inspiration or Muse.. 
It is useless. Wait till she comes back. Maybe she will bring you a Special Gift! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope she'll come back soon :)
    Better not to force creativity, do something else you enjoy and it will come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to leave a saucer of milk out for her so she will come back ?
    Hope she is not lost and wandering about all along,hungry and tired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inger: don't say that.. :))
    (My poor Muse...)
    I have cookies for Her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. psssttt....give her the idea you don't really need her, do something else....when you get back to your working space, you'll find her there. Some fine day (but don't expect too soon her return...) ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails