...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

Ones or twice in Year it happens..
And I can do anything about that..
**
I have caught a Cold and now my nose is dripping.. :(
The Wednesday Wisdom:
No matter whether you take your pills or take absolutely Nothing, Flu goes away directly after a one week.
As my Grandfather once sad: Take pills and you'll be Okay after 7 days, without pills in 1 week. :)
So I have my napkins and I start waiting..


For More Wednesday Wisdoms visit The House of Mouse blog! :)

3 comments:

  1. Poor you!! I am the same...so I guess I'll get better in 7days or a week ;)
    Get well soon!!

    Andreina aka morningblossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Solvita, feel better soon dear!! I bet your grandfather was spot on, but if the pills help you to feel better in the meantime then so much the better ;-)
    Sending healing vibes your way, I hope the week passes quickly! xx

    P.S. Thanks so much for joining in with the Wednesday Wisdom game this week ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails