...***...

...***...
Pinback buttons by SoleDeVita

Monday, July 26, 2010

Excitement of The Day

Who sad that Mondays are bad? 
No, they are NOT bad! 
They are Grate! ... well.. this Monday is! :)

*First: My Pins were on Etsy.com Front Page. Again in 2 weeks! (YAAAYYY!! A small victory for me..) Here is that Lucky Treasury: E.P.L. Citrus Summer Thanks to dreamingstardust!! 
 
*Second: A Lovely Alla from Moscow (Russia) contacted me. She is opening a Internet boutique "IntrigueAll".
(Sorry, only in Russian) And The Grate News is.. Ta taaa! She wants to sell my Pins!!! :))  As she writes: "This is Boutique where you can find and choose original gifts made by hands of talented artists from different countries. Walk around the store and select unique, inimitable, unforgettable, quality, and, most important,  handmade gifts for all occasions." 


*How Amazing is that? So, my Dear Friends, keep your fingers crossed, for me and my SoleDeVita Pins. I hope people off Moscow will like them! 


* That 's all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! COngratulations~~ especially the contact about your badges :D HOORAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be a Friend, say something Nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails